Training and consulting
Roller Bearing Training
Knowledge transfer – take advantage of our experience.
Apart from the relevant technical standards and damage pattern catalogues, the issue of analysing and assessing roller bearing damage arises in practice every day. What is bearing damage? What kinds of damage are relevant to safety?
We provide you and your employees with more certainty in daily assessments of rolling bearings – profit from HFG´s long-standing experience in assessment and analysis of typical and not so ordinary damage patterns.
Our consulting firm, HFG Quality Services GmbH, is happy to prepare you an individual training offer – adjusted to your needs.
Our training services
- General roller bearing trainings
- Trainings in various roller bearing damage patterns and their causes
- Trainings in the inspection and maintenance of roller bearings
QM certification? We`ll prepare you.
Qualified HFG auditors gladly assist you in matters about process reliability: Both internal audits as part of existing QM systems as well as preparation for upcoming certifications in the areas of quality, environment, work safety and ECM (railway sector) are our strengths. Here again, you profit from our experience.
We, too, are also subject to regular re-qualification and monitoring processes. We prepare you for new certifications and re-certifications and we know what matters.
Our consulting services
- Occupational health and safety management in accordance with OHSAS 18001, SCC
- Consulting, certification preparation and auditing in the areas of quality and environmental management: DIN EN ISO 9,000 ff, DIN EN ISO 14,000 ff, ECM, VPI (railway sector)
- Technical certification DB 2019.pdf (522 K)
- 161108 – PKP-Zertifikat.pdf (595 K)
- ISO 9001 2015 certificate en.pdf (229 K)
- 150602 – HFG Certificate DGQ.pdf (814 K)
Consulting and certification preparation in the areas of quality and environmental management for small and medium-sized companies