Roller bearings and components
Nothing is forever.
One day, even premium-quality roller bearings will reach the end of their life span. It´s good to have a suitable replacement available in case of an emergency.
We use an international network of renowned manufacturers for our range of standard bearings in order to supply you at any time and at competitive prices.
Visit our online shop at shop.h-f-g.de or contact us directly – we will give you a suitable offer without delay! The team of experts at our trading company, HFG Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, is at your service for the procurement of roller bearings and components.
Our range of roller bearings from international manufacturers
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Tapered roller bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- Spindle bearings
Bearing types and dimensions
- Cylindrical roller bearings: bore sizes from 60 to 240mm including NJ/NJP 120x240x80/ 130x240x80
- Spherical roller bearings: bore sizes from 80 to 240mm
- Tapered roller bearings: Tarol/TBU including Tarol 90/100/120/130/140
Manufacture of Components
We know what it takes.
With our many years of experience in roller bearing reconditioning, we know precisely the demands on the material and the bearing construction. With roller bearing components we take care to use first-class raw material, assured manufacturing processes and to comply with the latest development and design standards for each area of application.
Due to the high demands on the materials, many rolling bearing components are developed by HFG engineers and manufactured by us or in collaboration with renowned partners.
Our range of roller bearing components
- Rolling elements (cylindrical, spherical and tapered rollers)
- Polyamide cages
- Outer rings and inner rings
Rolling Bearings Made by HFG
Application experience and manufacturing know-how.
We will be your partner in the project planning of selected bearing types. Our experienced HFG rolling bearing experts design standard and special bearings with consideration to your individual performance requirements. Configuration, design, mounting of the bearings and the final inspection is in our hands; the individual components are made by us or supplied from long-time European and world-wide partners with many years of experience.
Our offer for special bearings
- Project planning of bearings to your own individual performance requirements
- Technical certification DB 2019.pdf (522 K)
- 161108 – PKP-Zertifikat.pdf (595 K)
- ISO 9001 2015 certificate en.pdf (229 K)
- 150602 – HFG Certificate DGQ.pdf (814 K)
Offers for end users, bearing dealers and manufacturers